* Makes 4 to 6 (depending on size of molds)
- 1 1/2 cups grated or puréed fresh fruit (pineapple, peach, mango)
- sugar to taste
- 1/2 cup (4 fl oz) orange juice concentrate
Mix the puréed fruit with the sugar and orange juice. Freeze in popsicle containers until partly frozen. Stir once to mix the fruit around, then refreeze until almost set.
Place a popsicle stick in the center of each pop and freeze until hard.
Eat straight from the freezer. Preferably eat as soon as possible or freeze for no more than 1 month in covered containers.
- Iced raspberry crush pops
- Iced black & blueberry pops
- Iced bananas & cream pops
- Iced strawberry milk pops