* Serves 2–3
- 2 bananas
- 1 large or 2 small really ripe mangoes, peeled and roughly cut (about 2 cups)
- 1 cup orange juice
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- honey or sweetener to taste
- extra mango slices, to decorate
When you are ready to serve, peel the bananas and cut them into chunks, setting aside a couple of slices for garnishing. Quickly blend the frozen bananas and cut-up mangoes to a pulp, gradually adding all the other ingredients until well blended but still frozen.
Fill the iced glasses and top with a slice of banana or mango or any other fruit.
- Frozen bananaberry smoothie
- Frozen banana plum smoothie
- Frozen banana apple smoothie
- Frozen banana pineapple smoothie
- Frozen banana cherry smoothie