* Serves 4–6
- 1 (1/4-oz.) envelope unflavored gelatin juice of 1 lemon
- 1 cup passion fruit pulp (about 4 large fruit)
- 1 1/2 cups fat-free milk
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 to 2 tbsp. honey
- flesh of 1 passion fruit, to serve
- slices of ripe peach, to serve
Dissolve the gelatin in the lemon juice in a small bowl set over hot water. When dissolved, put aside to cool slightly.
Scoop the passion fruit pulp into a bowl. Whisk in the milk, vanilla, and honey, along with the cooled gelatin. Spoon into small serving dishes or ramekins and chill until set.
Place the dishes in the freezer for 1 hour before serving. To serve, top with a little extra passion fruit and peach slices. You may also turn the ices out onto a larger serving dish, if you wish. Just run a warm knife around the inside rim of the dish before inverting onto a serving dish.
- Passion fruit & peach ice milk
- Lemon–lime ice milk
- Coffee ice milk
- Pear ice milk
- Elderflower ice milk