* Serves 1
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 1 cup hulled and halved fresh strawberries
- 1 cup watermelon flesh (seeds removed)
- 2 to 3 tbsp. strawberry syrup or Fraise liqueur
- slices of fresh fruit, to garnish
Place all the ingredients (reserve a few pieces of fruit for serving) in a blender or food processor. Blend briefly just to crush all the ingredients to a slush. Don’t overblend. Place in a container in the freezer until ready to serve.
When required, scoop into tall glasses (or martini glasses) and serve topped with a few pieces of fruit.
- Watermelon & raspberry slush
- Piña colada slush
- Bloody mary slush
- Melon martini slush