* Makes about 1 1/2 pints
- 1 recipe gelato di crema
- 1 cup chopped candied, crystallized, or glacéed fruits (cherries, pineapple, citrus peel, ginger)
Prepare the basic gelato and churn until partly frozen. Mix in your preferred fruits and freeze until required.
Although best eaten fresh, this gelato can be frozen for up to 1 month. Take out of the freezer 15 minutes before serving to soften slightly.
- Nutty tutti-frutti gelato
- Tropical tutti-frutti gelato
- Fruit salad tutti-frutti gelato
- Fig & honey tutti-frutti gelato
- Christmas tutti-frutti gelato