* Serves 2
- 1 cup plain or peach yogurt
- 2 cups chopped and pitted ripe apricots
- 2 to 3 tbsp. clear honey
- a few ice cubes
- 1/2 pomegranate, broken up into seeds and white pith removed
Push the pomegranates through a sieve. Place the yogurt, apricots, honey, ice cubes, and pomegranate juice (reserve a spoonful of seeds) in a blender or food processor. Blend until really smooth.
Freeze briefly (up to 30 minutes) or enjoy immediately, topped with a spoonful of pomegranate seeds.
- Iced blueberry passion smoothie
- Iced avocado cream smoothie
- Iced pink grapefruit smoothie
- Iced pink berry smoothie
- Iced sharon fruit smoothie