* Makes 3 cups
- 2 cups coconut milk, chilled
- finely grated zest and juice of 3 limes
- 4 tbsp. honey, or to taste
- dried coconut, toasted, to decorate
Blend all the ingredients together in a food processor until well mixed. Place in an ice cream maker and process according to the manufacturer’s directions, or put into a freezer container and freeze using the hand-mixing method until almost firm.
Transfer to a freezer container and freeze until firm enough to serve, or cover and freeze for up to 3 months. Serve topped with toasted coconut.
- Coconut ice with lime & mint
- Coconut ice with tangerine
- Coconut ice with figs
- Coconut ice with pomegranate
- Coconut ice with pineapple